Privacy Policy

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Past Guest Shout Out-James Johnson

What's the difference between a Hobnob and a Digestive? These are the kind of hard driving questions I send to my friend James Johnson. To his credit, he takes a moment to help me out and let me know that Hobnob's are great for dunking in tea.


He's crazy busy right now with his Freelance Writer's School, where he teaches regular people how to make money writing, even if they failed English at school and know nothing about business. 

He also took the time to fill me in on his latest happenings. He wrote "I'm currently planning my next bout of world travel (starting next year), and I'm about to launch an SEO course for freelance writers, teaching them how to perform SEO on their client's articles (Can sign up for updates on the Freelance Writers School homepage). I'm also exploring more and more German cuisine after being told off for saying it's not diverse!"

Within in minutes of James and I meeting in a hostel in Madrid Spain, we were heading out the door together in search of food. This is how friendships are made, and cheering one another on from afar since is how they are cemented.

We get real about travel, food and how you can’t outrun depression, even at the top of Machu Picchu in Episode 006 “Tall Tales”.


No comments:

Post a Comment