Privacy Policy

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

A Theatrical Dish

I was very happy to be able to finally sit down and chat with my friend Jonathan Dokuchitz. He regaled me with stories of making his way on Broadway, of which I am very much in awe.
There was a wee bit of name dropping, that I very much encouraged. And an absolutely side-splitting Liza Minelli impression.

That and much more here in Episode 005, “A Theatrical Dish”, on Something About Food?


Jonathan spent over two decades in NYC as a performer on Broadway, television, and film.  He moved back to upstate NY to be closer to his family and nature. Jonathan loves to cook and entertain with his dog Charlie as co-host.

You can review and subscribe to the podcast over at iTunes here.  And we can now be found on Stitcher here.
Let us know how we’re doing, submit your questions for us or submit some Wild Card Questions to clarkesfoodpod@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment