Privacy Policy

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Chillin' In Portland

Typically, Portland weather is rainy. This last week has been anything but, with temperatures hovering in the mid 90's. Hellacious! But the food and company have more than made up for it.
I got some nice runs in at Powell Butte park...
And Forest Park. It was nice to escape the heat up in the woods.
Met up with some old friends for a 4th of July shindig!
I've been eating as often as I can at food carts. Portland is extremely food happy. They have Farmers Markets every single day of the week. What's not to love?!

I supported some local artists who were selling their original art as postcards... They were maybe 4 or 5 years old.
Watched the US Women's team beat Japan in the FIFA World Cup. And filled my face with a Channa Masala Flatbread.
 The vegan pie at Dove Vivi blew my mind! Cornmeal crust with fresh sweet corn, roasted red pepper and cashew cheese and smoked tomatoes.
That's right Portland, love you!
Here for one more week, then head to San Fransisco!

No comments:

Post a Comment