Privacy Policy

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sum It Up Sunday-2017

Well 2017, you have been one surprising year.


In January I marched in Washington with family and friends:


In the following months I also marched in Denver for our Muslim friends, Planned Parenthood and Science:



Finished writing my book about my Around the World Trip, and took lot's of recipe pics for it.


So many pictures...coming soon...



Started a podcast with a good buddy. And we've got over 17 episodes and 2000 downloads!



Visited with and was visited by friends and family:







Got some runs in:


And ate a whole ton of food.






And I can now say something I never ever thought I would say. Red Cabbage tastes pretty damn good when juiced. (Mixed with other fruits and veg, of course, I mean I haven't gone off into the total hippy deep end....yet...).



I absolutely moved forward in 2017. And as always, I'll keep working on my motto, Be Better.



No comments:

Post a Comment