Privacy Policy

Saturday, November 14, 2015

#100


This is my 100th post to "J'eat?".  Sharing my passion for food was the one and only reason I started it. My Round the World Journey updates for family and friends have kept it going. I hope you've learned about, places, flavors and dishes that you wouldn't have.
I had to stop and wonder, with the crazy terrifying events in Paris, if I should continue posting. I'm more Eat, Fuck, Run than Eat, Pray, Love but I found myself questioning the blogs worth.
I truly believe that each plate or meal we share brings us closer together. So I'll continue.
I would like to ask a favor of you readers out there. If you enjoy what I'm doing here add a comment to the blog or on the Facebook post that brought you here, with your favorite food. Your turn to share with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment