- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups of Broccoli, just the florets
- 1 each yellow peppers, sliced
- 1 cup Beyond Meat Vegan Crumbles
- 1 TBS Thai Green Curry paste.
- 2 tsp. minced Garlic
- 2/3 vup Veg Broth
- 1 tsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 6 oz. cooked and drained Brown Rice Vermicelli
- 2 TBS chopped Cashews
I tossed some oil in my wok at medium high heat, added in the peppers until just starting to soften. Then in went the crumbles and garlic. Stir fry until mixed well. In goes the broccoli, again stirring and frying as we go.
Let the broccoli cook until all was getting nice and bright green, then in went about 1/2 cup of the veg broth and a tablespoon of the curry paste. Stir, stir, stir, mix, mix, mix, bubble and bubble.
Toss in the noodles, stir until mixed.
Pour into serving bowls and top with some chopped cashews or almonds. And eat it all up!
Serves 2, if you're willing to share. I don't judge.